Get prepared now for Google changes coming in 2021. Whether trying to understand if SEO in Sydney is right for your business or not, these SEO Statistics should be enough to convince anyone that SEO is essential to any kind of business. Improve your SEO strategy today 2021 by exploring these past SEO statistics, and maximize the impact of SEO on your company’s growth and revenue.
Video SEO Statistics 2021
- Than reading text, people usually prefer to watch videos (59% of executives say)
- More than 48% of consumers want videos to reflect what they are interested in.
- Video marketing; you can see a 157% boost in search traffic since posts with videos earn more backlinks.
- Video is the type of content with the best ROI – more than 52% of marketers agreed.
- By 53%, you can increase your chance of being on the first page of Google with the video on your landing page.
Voice Search SEO Statistics For 2021
Did you know?
- In 2020, more than half of all online searches make use of voice searches.
- Also, 30% of web browsing is screenless in 2020
- With the smartphone voice assistant market share of 48.4% users, Siri continues to lead.
- Electronics 17%, entertainment 19%, groceries 20%; These are the top 3 categories that consumers use voice-activated search to make purchases.
- You can get the search result within 4.6 seconds. This is 52% faster than the load time of the average page.
Backlinks Statistics For 2021
Did you know?
- As like working for building the external links, the SEO experts from a leading SEO company in Sydney, pay attention and take time to build internal links – 42% of SEO experts agreed.
- More than 43.7% of top-ranking pages in Google contain reciprocal links.
- You will receive more than 97% more backlinks to your site if you focus on blogging.
- Your overall page score in Google will be 30% if it has high-quality backlinks.
- Also, with RankBrain and content, links continue to rank in the top three most important Google ranking factors.
- Effective influencer marketing, strategic guest posting, PR, email promotion, active social sharing, and strong content; today generate a strong backlink profile is about earning those.
Mobile SEO Statistics for 2021
- Because of the bad mobile experience, more than 40% of searchers have turned to a competitor’s site.
- The growth of mobile search is more than 35% for searching product reviews in the past two years.
- It is stated, the use of the search engine by smartphone owners daily are raised above 87%
Get started with your SEO goals now by hiring one of the leading SEO consultants in Sydney!