Squash Avocado Salad Recipe is a vitamin salad recipe that highlights squash and its seeds, combined with avocado for sweetness and pomegranate for its acidity and anti-oxidant effects.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
For 2 people
- 200 g Nice long squash
- 3 tbsp. to s. white wine
- 4 tbsp. to s. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp. to s. lemon juice
- ½ pomegranate
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 C. to s. sherry vinegar
- 1 C. to c. of honey
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 g of squash seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Wash and slice the squash, keeping the skin on.
- Place the squash slices in a baking dish and drizzle with a tablespoon of oil and white wine. Season with salt and pepper, place the sprig of rosemary on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wash the spinach leaves and place them in an individual bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and skin. Cut into slices and sprinkle with the lemon juice. Put them aside.
- In a bowl filled with cold water, peel the pomegranate, removing the skin and small white skins. The grains fall to the bottom, we remove the white skins which float with a skimmer. Drain and place them on the spinach next to the avocados.
- In a bowl, place the spinach, sliced avocado and insert the squash slices.
- In a pan, roast the pumpkin seeds for 5 minutes, set aside.
- Peel the garlic clove. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and squeeze the garlic clove in it, just let it simmer, remove from the heat and add the vinegar and honey. Drizzle the salad with this sauce.