This yummy recipe for Casserole Eggs Avocado is just amazing, try at home.
Extremely simple, this recipe will surprise your guests and your taste buds. It’s up to you to match it with the spices or herbs of your choice.
Preparation: 05 minutes
Cooking: 12 minutes
For 4 people
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- A few pinches of Espelette pepper
- A few sprigs of chopped fresh chives
- 4 tbsp. to c. shaved tomato puree (optional)
- A few pinches of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 ° C (th. 6).
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the pits.
- Arrange the avocados in a gratin dish (wedge them so that they do not move too much, using a cookie cutter, for example).
- If you choose to use tomato puree, brush the hollow of the avocado halves with it and season with the chosen spices.
- Crack each egg over a container and then pour it into each avocado half.
- Sprinkle with chives and then, again, a little seasoning.
- Bake for a dozen minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook! The yolk should just make a crust, but the inside should be runny.
- Enjoy hot with a spoon, as a starter or even for breakfast!