Preparation: 15 minutes
Refrigeration: 15 minutes
For 4 people
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 ten radishes
- 2 small apples
- 1 red onion
- 1 small handful of pumpkin seeds
- A few coriander leaves
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 lime
- A few tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt, 1 pinch of pepper
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into small cubes.
- Steam them for a few minutes so that they are just crunchy.
- Meanwhile, wash the radishes and apples, then peel the onion. Cut the avocados in half to extract the flesh. Detail all these ingredients.
- Once the diced sweet potatoes are cooked, cool them quickly under running cold water (this will stop cooking).
- Prepare the vinaigrette, to which you can add lime zest.
- Mix everything together and arrange in the avocado half-shells.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then serve.